He enjoyed involvement in the school science fair.
During spring break he spent his time working on his project, taking temperatures and recording data. The science fair was Tuesday after Easter (just two days before squeakers birth). He had a great time with this project, WG loves science. Although I think he found putting the graphs and charts together very boring. His teacher was very impressed with his knowledge and interest in his project and in science in general. He was even selected to discuss and present the class project for his second grade class. He is such an intelligent and driven boy, and very enjoyable to watch grow and learn.
We are so proud of our WG and all his hard work and dedication. He is currently working hard at his violin. I can't wait to see how his next concert goes.


5 comments:
Tell WG I miss him soooo much! Glad he is enjoying life post move:)
Wow he looks like such a big boy in that scout uniform!! Is he going to practice his violin when they stay with me? Would LOVE that!!!
Oh, can't believe you have a boy old enough to have a pine wood derby race!!! When pine wood derby time rolled around each year I was always jealous that I didn't get to design a car and race it! When Taz gets in on it too, you might just have to take pity on the Princess and make her a car :)
so what, you think you're too busy to blog lately or something? ;)
I miss you guys!! I want to see more of your baby!! He is so cute!!! How is everything by the way?
Post a Comment