Just another afternoon with the monkeys
Careful they spit! Right into your mouth and down your shirt. Yum!
Bath time is good time when you use enough wash clothes - it can even be nap time :)
And for the topper check the diaper:
Here we see your typical used newborn diaper
Here we have a seriously massive diaper from the squeaker from after only ONE hour!
So of all these daily activities we have King of the pee coming way out front!


4 comments:
They grow up so fast. He looks so much older already.
How's life in the upper part of the country? I'll be sure to tell the young women hi for you and give them a hug. They overhauled all the callings in there. Pretty much just Jessica, Challis and I are the only ones with the same callings. But it's really not quite the same without you there. Perhaps girls camp will lure a few of the newbies out of their shells.
I LOVE that bathtub picture! He is sooo cute!!!
Haha, the bathtub one is so funny! love our little race horse!!!
Very fun pictures!
Saw Dr. H. today. I told her about you. She was very excited for you and wanted me to tell you congrats.
Post a Comment