Thursday, July 1, 2010

Squeaky updates

It's been ages since I blogged. Mostly because I'm crazy with kids and summer, but also because I can't bring myself to blog with out pictures of our precious little baby and I've been having A LOT of problems with the computer our pictures are stored on. I was only able to upload these three before it quit on me again. It's just not liking pictures these days.
So here is what we've got.
The one advantage of an apartment - the pool. And the squeaker loves the water!
I was trying to get a good shot of his copper stipe, but it is kind of hard to catch. You can kind of see it, right around those fly aways.
And here he is with his constant companion. The Princess just can't seperate herself from squeaker for any amount of time. Which is cute - mostly.

We have been pretty busy since I last blogged. I feel bad putting up this lame addition, but both the computer and my brain are fizzing out on me. So I'll just put it up anyway and enjoy exposing my overwhelmed, over exhausted brain to everyone! Love it!!!

6 comments:

Annalee Kelly said...

He is so stinkin' cute! So glad i got to see you for just a few minutes last week.

Brittney said...

cute little guy! I canNOT wait to see him again in a couple weeks! EEEE!!!! Also, I'm kinda lookin forward to seeing the rest of you too! ;)

The Chamberlain Family said...

Oh, he is so adorable! Glad to hear you are doing well and enjoying your little guy. I want to meet him!

tharker said...

I've been wondering how you're all doing. So glad you've updated!

Oh, your little guy is growing so fast! I love those chubby cheeks and double chin...so yummy!

I of course have more questions for ya, but I'll email ya, or send you one on FB.

Kelly said...

His hair streak is really cool. It was so great to see you guys. I didn't realize just how much I missed your family until I got to see you guys again. I hope these visits are going to keep happening.

Hubers said...

He's really cute. I love that little A can't stay away from him. Cute stuff.