Sunday, February 21, 2010

:'(

-crashed on the couch last night - dreamed of my house :'(
-couldn't get to sleep - to sad missing everything :'(
-woke up and couldn't find my kitchen this morning :'(
-got ready for one o'clock - I've been waiting for nine o'clock all last year! :'(
-went to church with out coats - resented it for stubbornness sake :'(
-nice ladies introducing themselves - I wished I wasn't in a new ward needing to be introduced :'(
-A YW spoke in sacrament meeting :'(
-Taz didn't want to go make new friends in Primary :'(
-Princess walked uncertainly up to her primary class, look shyly at her new teacher's lap, and then sat in the chair next to her :'(
-during the Sunday School lesson (the same one our old ward had last week) I thought of how Brother DeArton made fun of the green jello :'(, I also thought about how they were probably in Idaho :'(
-talked to a nice woman while looking for relief society - she invited Princess to join their co-op preschool :'(
-asked nice woman if she was going to relief society (since I couldn't find it), but no since she was going to YW :'(
-a woman in front of me in RS had the same hair cut as Sister Stoddard :'(
-I had to introduce myself in RS :'(
-They said they were happy to have me - I couldn't reciprocate :'(
-WG cried at the dinner table for no reason at all, said he didn't know what was wrong with him :'(


This was total wallowing.
Sorry.
Next time I'll find something to be happy about.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Sometimes it is okay to wallow. You can do this.