To make up for the wallowing:
The sun was shining, we went for a walk down to the river
We got to church on time
People were really nice and welcoming
Everyone calls Billy Will, it's official :)
Our drive Saturday went really well, we have been so blessed with all our moving and travel
I felt peace today that our house will sell and everything will work out right.
I would feel to wretched if I didn't acknowledge our blessings. I am so grateful. But adjusting is hard.
10 years ago


6 comments:
I am so glad to hear that you made it safely.
Hugs, T! I KNOW how hard it is moving away and coming back and all that comes with that! It was so painful leaving a place we grew to love & all the wonderful amazing people there. We're up for playdates & park days any day, just give a shout out when you're ready! Hang in there. And, know you are loved by all your friends, near and far ;)
Glad you got there. I am laughing that he is going by Will. That is awesome. Can't wait to see you!
I hear wallowing is good for your skin...no make-up needed.;)(You totally just said 'what' out loud didn't you?)
Will? Really? He's not grown-up enough to be a "Will", I don't care how many kids he has.
Church on time? Dang girl, you're surprising me left and right tonight.
Glad to hear you're feelin' some peace. I'm lovin' ya.
I'm so happy to hear you made it safe and that the drive/move went well. How wonderful to be back together as a family. My heart goes out to you and the struggles you're going through. Hang in there it'll all work out (I know, easier said than done.) Thanks for seeing me before you left. I'm so happy we were able to get together even if it was only once. Best of wishes and I hope and pray everything falls into place quickly for you. You deserve it. Until then feel free to wallow sometimes. Trust me it can help. :)
I'm glad to hear things are starting to go a little better for you. Moving sucks I know growing up we moved every 3-5yrs even though it was very hard. I can look back and appreciate it because of all the people I have met and who helped change my life and the lives I helped to change. I always related moving to the "Olive Tree" sometimes you have to take the good branches away to help make another tree stronger. And by doing so that branch becomes stronger and blooms where it is placed. :) Hang in there it will get eaiser :)
Post a Comment