Friday, January 1, 2010

Sometimes the thing you hope and pray for ends up being the opposite of what you wanted it to be.

Sometimes what you thought was the answer ends up being the thing that makes your heart break.

Sometimes blessings come wrapped in so many trials you have to remind yourself to be grateful.

Sometimes the next step is something you simply can't think about, so you just do. You get through the doing with out the thinking, or you crumble.

Sometimes you hope tomorrow will never come. And yet here it is, staring at you from just a few short hours away.

Sometimes the coming pain of your own little children makes you fall to pieces from the inside out. And you wonder how you will hold up the burden of all your broken hearts, till your family is put together again.

Then you realize there is no time or energy for wallowing. And there is light, there is hope. Time flies, and blessings are blessings, especially when they come with trials.

Tomorrow will come and go, we will make it through day by day. In the end we will be happier, stronger, and closer than before.

I love you Bun! Drive safe, I'll see you soon!

5 comments:

Lee said...

I know this is so incredibly hard. You can do this. I am here for you, every step of the way. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Remember to breathe, call me and cry, do something indulgent and fun with the kids, and relax, you can do this.

crack'n up ourselves said...

Good luck! It will all be great in the end.

Brian & Christina said...

Pain is such a hard feeling. :( I'm sorry that my great friend has to go through it, I am so glad I met you that first day at some stake church thingy. It ended up being something great and i love you. The hardest things are always the most worth it, and you deserve the best. Eat ice cream. it's good for things like this ;)

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Tiffany, this post hit a spot in my heart for you. I don't know what is going on in your life right now. But please know that I am thinking of you and praying for you to pull through whatever trials you are having right now.
love ya
Candice

Anonymous said...

I feel your love for me every day. It is I who left my heart in IF. It is like looking into heaven and seeing an angel when I see your face come across on the web cam. I love you with all my soul.