Sunday, January 3, 2010

Grateful

I am grateful for prayers answered with . . .

clear roads and mostly clear driving conditions

knowing my family is safe

Parents and brothers who show up to help out with smiles over their vacations

inspired direction in so many things

friends who call to see how I'm doing

friends who offer to help

friends who understand

friends who shovel

friends who snow blow

Peace and reassurance in trying times

unlimited Verizon to Verizon minutes :)

knowing that I have a Father in Heaven who loves and watches over me.

4 comments:

Annalee Kelly said...

You guys are awesome. I love your last couple of posts. I'll call you soon to have you and the kids over to eat. (It may not be Shannon Greenhalgh-good, but it will be life sustaining:)

Jeni G said...

It's life full of things to be grateful for!? I love reading your profile...it's hilarious, and so fictitiously really you! You've got me in stitches each time i read it. It's great keeping up with you and your family.

Anonymous said...

No doubt about it, we are blessed far more than we deserve.

Lee said...

I am grateful for you! This will all be okay!!