Sunday, December 20, 2009

I wanted to . . .

make great blog posts about all that is going on in our lives right now.
I wanted to do it in pictures.
I wanted Christmas to be wonderful and stress free.
I wanted it to be at home.
I wanted to stay near wonderful people I've come to love.
I wanted to stay in my house until we grew out of it, then have Leland build us a new one.
I wanted to make money on this beautiful house I love so much.
I wanted my kids to be settled.
I wanted good weather.

But, instead you get this lame post.
Because I got this . . .
-a computer that has decided to stop working suddenly so I couldn't do anything on-line, on the computer, I certainly couldn't upload pictures. (I'm trying to make room on our full memory cards for Christmas!)
-Which means I can't post pictures of Princess' fourth birthday, which was wonderful, or the great ultra sound.
It's a BOY! April 24! So excited!
-Christmas in Spokane, which will be wonderful but full of too many other things, given all that is coming
-Luckily I was NEARLY ready for Christmas at Thanksgiving, cause I forgot all about it in the excitement of the last couple weeks, until Saturday.
-We will not be staying near this wonderful ward and neighborhood that has become a second family to me in a way no other ward since I left home has. I am going to miss it so much my heart aches! But on a bright note we will be moving back to a place I loved, to people I still love. Can't wait to see you all in the land of fruit and veggies. See you in February TC, and all who live there, Mithrandir will be joining you much much sooner!
-We will not be staying in our house.
-Leland said he doesn't travel that far to build houses :(, but maybe I can still get Justin ;).
-We will not be making money on our lovely home, thanks stinky market!
-My kids aren't settled, and we have no idea when they will be.
-And now I am doing all even more in a rush because the roads are going to get really bad for driving soon, so we are leaving a day early.

So breath deeply and pray with me and we will all still be alive in two months!

4 comments:

Lee said...

Such an exciting.. and yet scary time!! I hope things go smoothly! You are in my prayers and at least I know I will get to see you more. :) Hopefully lots more. Love ya!

Annalee Kelly said...

YOu'll make it! It's all going to work out...
p.s. loved your treat plate on our door step last night!

The Chamberlain Family said...

Ok,so is any one else feel in the dark except for me? I am a faithful blog reader of yours, and I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE PREGO OR, OR MOVING! WHERE TO DID YOU SAY? Could you please give me an update... this is all new news for me. Thanks!!! OH, and congratulations! That is great news...another boy. SO much fun!

tharker said...

OKAY....How did I miss that you were pregnant? Seriously! I'm sorry that I'm so dense!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

AND, AND, AND...You're moving back to the Tri? Really???? That is so exciting! Do you already have a house? Oh, forget it...just email me so that you can answer all of my questions for real and not have to speak in blog safety code!

tiffani_harker@hotmail.com