Tiffany, what are your plans for diner January 23 around 5pm? It's Joseph's birthday and I'm getting a few families together to go eat at Big Jud's up in Archer. (between Rigby and Rexburg.) This culinary experience is a MUST since you will not be an Idahoan much longer. ANd your kids will love it! (2-pound and 5-pound hamburgers...feel the love. I mean, cholesterol.)
It is absolutely astounding how out of control they are as soon as the webcam is turned on. They can't sit still, they roll around on the ground, they jump all around the room like little lightning bolts. It is utter havoc.
I've been meaning to call you... just kind of hybernating over here. Grant had a nasty cough the last couple weeks, but I think it's finally gone for a while. Let me take all your kids sometime this week so you can catch some ZZZZ's or whatever. We love our webcam, it makes it so we can talk to Grandma & Grandpa in NJ and open Christmas presents with them in the room. Bryce & Caleb were making plans to "chat" after the move.
I love that they still get to see their daddy- it is probably way better than just talking on the phone, I'm so glad we have technology for things like this!
P.S. go to big judd's, my picture is on the wall for eating the whole burger!
You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.
5 comments:
Tiffany, what are your plans for diner January 23 around 5pm? It's Joseph's birthday and I'm getting a few families together to go eat at Big Jud's up in Archer. (between Rigby and Rexburg.) This culinary experience is a MUST since you will not be an Idahoan much longer. ANd your kids will love it! (2-pound and 5-pound hamburgers...feel the love. I mean, cholesterol.)
It is absolutely astounding how out of control they are as soon as the webcam is turned on. They can't sit still, they roll around on the ground, they jump all around the room like little lightning bolts. It is utter havoc.
Glad your enjoying it so much. But really, what makes you think that havoc starts just when you are watching? Did I mention I was tired? :)
I've been meaning to call you... just kind of hybernating over here. Grant had a nasty cough the last couple weeks, but I think it's finally gone for a while. Let me take all your kids sometime this week so you can catch some ZZZZ's or whatever.
We love our webcam, it makes it so we can talk to Grandma & Grandpa in NJ and open Christmas presents with them in the room. Bryce & Caleb were making plans to "chat" after the move.
I love that they still get to see their daddy- it is probably way better than just talking on the phone, I'm so glad we have technology for things like this!
P.S. go to big judd's, my picture is on the wall for eating the whole burger!
Post a Comment