Billy and I had originally planned on taking both boys and leaving Princess home with the others girls and the babysitter. But the boys decided they weren't interested in a major league game (I maintain they don't know what they were missing) and Princess was determined not to be separated from us, so Billy, Princess, and I headed off to the game with several family members.
We started out in the cheaper seats, and saited the Princess with some cotton candy.
It was blue.
Princess brought all her cuteness with her. And then she got something she didn't even know she wanted.
Snuggle with it.
It really was sweet. Every time the Texas Rangers came into the dugout the fans would ask for a ball. Finally the short stop walked up, pointed to Princess, and tossed the ball. She thought they were playing catch and tried to throw it back. We stopped her. And explained that she could keep the ball. She was delighted. He totally made her day. She was so excited to tell her brother's about it. They didn't seem to care. Once again I maintain they don't know what they're missing.
Here we are! Yeah!
It was so much fun. We loved it! Thanks Meg and Pat.
My favorite part was when I went to get a hot chocolate and a nice man behind me in line started up a conversation with me. He was so nice. So I tried really hard not to laugh at his accent. It was so funny to me. I felt like I was stuck in some old movie with all their funny accents :). I love it most when the kids talk :).


1 comment:
Fun! I saved a baseball I got from a Spokane Indians game for many years. Course it's now been gone who knows where for many years! But the memory isn't. Hope princess remembers hers for many years too! She looks adorable in the pictures - so do you guys!
Post a Comment