Monday, July 6, 2009

Family Fun in Boston

So besides the site seeing, and the Red Sox game, we spent the rest of our time in Boston enjoying family.

Princess found a new past time, with her cousin

WG spent most of his time with his cousin, who is also his kindred spirit.
Born just three days apart, they were definitely born under the same quirky moon.
And we love them for it!

The boys loved riding the T, Boston's train/subway system.

Aunt Meg bought and cooked some totally delicious fresh lobsters.
The kids were fascinated.

Your gonna love the way they wiggle!

The ultimate in playing with your food :)

We didn't take the duck tours, but we still got pictures with the duck.

He wasn't interested in the game, but the we couldn't keep him away from the Green Monster!

Family time was definitely a high light of our trip. It was so much fun to see everyone, especially the kids. It's fun to see family traits coming out in these little personalities.
We can't wait to get together with everyone again.

*In case you didn't notice I got a few blogs up tonight. So If your interested, just keep scrolling. Enjoy the pics!

4 comments:

Belnap Family said...

I'm so glad you put up pictures, they were so fun to look at!!!

Hubers said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome time on your trip. Can't wait to see you!

tharker said...

Your entire trip sounds like a blast! I've always wanted to go to Boston. There's so much history there, I would be in heaven!

I love the pictures of the little Princess and her daddy enjoying their Cotton Candy. So cute!

Marmie said...

These memories are so great! Your kids will remember them so well when they see the pictures even years from now! So fun to remember!