My dear friend Lee Ann is 29 today. Happy Birthday!!!!!
This is my favorite time of year.
This is the time of year that for just a few short months I get to be the same age as my younger friend :), it makes me feel young again :)
It is a little strange now to think how long Lee Ann and I have been friends.
It will be seven years this fall that I first met my dear behind neighbor ;)
So here is just a short list of some of the things she has taught me, some of the reasons I love Lee Ann :
1. You can never ask for too many priesthood blessings
2. There are few good things about Yakima
3. Moving is hard, especially when you move into a small crammed space for 'just a few months'
4. Potty humor can be an art to be cultivated and enjoyed
5. It is great to be a kid
6. The Lord is always with you, and he loves you, and watches over you, especially during your trials
7. When those trials get to be too much, friends are there to vent too, and to comfort you
8. There is NOT life without unlimited long distance
9. Shopping is a life style, buying is an art
10. I CAN have a good photo shoot
11. Children's Place, enough said
12. Life is to be enjoyed, and laughed at
13. We are all beautiful, and should be proud of it
14. True friends are for life, and beyond
15. Whatever doesn't kill you or make you stronger - makes you move!
16. You may have no idea what you can live through
17. Listen to the spirit, and follow it, it could save your life (especially while driving)
18. It is awesome watching puppies being born
19. If someone knocks on your back door late at night (when you aren't even unpacked yet) look out, it may be your new best friend
These are just a few of the little bits of wisdom I have learned from Lee Ann over the years. I love you! Thanks for being such an awesome friend.
10 years ago


4 comments:
Ah.. shucks. You totally made me smile. And you made my day. I love you!! Puppies being born.. totally rock. That was one of the funnest memories. I miss living by you. I hate that we are 2000 miles apart. But I am giddy that in a few short weeks you are going to be HERE!! miss you! Thanks for being the best best friend anyone could ask for. Love you!
Lee - you are so welcome.
Dir - well now I feel like a putts!
What a wonderful friend you have in Lee Ann. Everyone needs a friend like Diana Berry!
Post a Comment