Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The last two weeks . . .

Things I haven't done in the last two weeks:
- slept in my own bed
- driven in my own state
- seen my Young Women
- thought about my math class
- thought about home, or what goes on there
- slept more than five or six hours a night on a GOOD night!
- been to my own ward
- driven my own car
- been about able to drive anywhere with out the help of my Google map, Thank you Palm phone!
- looked at my blog
- had to miss some (but certainly not all) of the people I love most, and typically have to miss
- gone running
- had longish hair, yeah!

Things I have done:
- flown across the country
- driven half way back
- flown the rest of the way back
- spent time with some of my favorite people
- visited some of my favorite people, and spent time with them too
- got lost in Milwaukee
- got text and or calls from some of my Young Women, cause they might just love me almost as much as I love them :)
- Almost got shot at in Indiana, yeah that was a high light!
- seen many church history sights
- seen many historical sights in the lovely town of Boston
- Found out my son knows all the words to a certain Taylor Swift song, tee hee hee
- went to a Red Sox game
- went to a WMBA Fever game
- stayed up all night talking to a sister, cause whats a trip without that?!
- whacked my hair off, got it fixed by someone awesome!
- got eatin' alive by mosquitoes, apparently they like me more in the Midwest
- on the nights I did go to bed, dropped in way to late, and got yanked out way to early and then ran or walked around to stuff all so there was no time, or energy to run :(

And many more great things I hope to blog about as soon as I revive from the two day self induced comma to recover from this vacation!
Catch you on the flip side!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

So glad you are back. We have definitely missed you here! I want to see your hair.

crack'n up ourselves said...

Hope you get some much needed rest from your vaction...haha!

Annalee Kelly said...

Welcome back!

tharker said...

Enjoy your coma! Although your trip sounds amazing, it sounds like a good coma could come in real handy! I can't wait to see your new haircut!!

Pie said...

Is it actually a vacation unless you stay up all night talking to sisters? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't qualify without that extreme sleep deprivation! I bet you are tired, exhausted, AND fatigued from your trip, but we are so glad you came!!!