Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tink corner

In my house growing up it seemed the favorite cartoon character was always willy nilly silly old Pooh. But here in this house, ever since dear Princess came along, the all time favorite cartoon character is Tinker bell. It's fairy land here 12 months of the year.

For her third birthday we had a Tink themed party, she gets a new Tink calendar every year, and for this last birthday she got a trunk full of fairy dress up clothes and the new Tink movie.

But that isn't where the real fun come from. The real fun is how much her brother loves the Tink stuff too.

I'm sure he'll hate me for this when he's older . . .

But right now I'm just loving my fun lovin' boy, who can go from Star Wars to Fairy costumes without blinking. It doesn't matter the form it takes, he just loves to have fun.

Note the soccer jersey under the fairy dress, and the Batman backpacks their playing with and keeping their 'Outerspace' sketch book in (by the way Jamie, that has been an awesome gift, all the kids love it. I've had to buy more ;))

This was just so funny because, I was down stairs cleaning the kitchen and when I came to check on them, this is what I found. Taz got them both dressed. They are fully decked out, in necklaces, crowns, slippers, wings and all. It was so hilarious.

Plus they were playing so well together. It was so fun! It's been happening more and more lately. I'm totally loving this new 'getting along' phase. Hope it lasts. As long as it does I'll be there to capture the proof, from star wars, to pirates, to fairies, to babies. I love that they love to play together.

7 comments:

Scott and Candice Moore said...

So funny and so Priceless! What a great moment to capture!

Pie said...

Yea, he might hate you for this later. But so fun- Taz doesn't care what form it comes in, he is up for anything! Love it!

Valbo said...

haha that is so funny! but very cute!

Marmie said...

Such moments in time are so hilariously delightful, and way too short!

hatch said...

You might be in trouble with Taz in a few years. It is nice when they are friends and can entertain each other.

tharker said...

I see some serious Prom night leverage for you. "You WILL be home by midnight, or your date sees these Tink pictures!"

The Taggarts said...

Those are some hilarious pictures...great for blackmail some day. I had no idea that Nathaniel was so versatile :).