Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Padowan training


So I'm just guessing how to spell that.

My boys are totally obsessed with Stars Wars. They love to have light saber duals. I think the day we got the second light saber was the best day of their lives.

My favorite fighting move is when they use the force, or as the boys say, "force" each other. Then they have to inform their victim, "Hey, I forced you." Let the rolling and writhing commence.





It really was a family activity, but nobody recorded my attack of the boys, or Princess' tiny little input. She really doesn't do it much. She mostly just picks it up and when anyone tries to fight with her she drops it and runs away.

5 comments:

Scott and Candice Moore said...

This is very cute!My boys Love to play Starwars! It is soo funny to watch. Ben will always be Darthvadar..he even makes the breathing noise. And Quade Master Yoda!Boys and their toys!

tharker said...

This is all too familiar ;)

Pie said...

I don't even have to tell you how this makes my heart swell :) My favorite part is when Taz came charging after Mithrandir when his back was turned!

Hubers said...

"I'm always ready!" WG's comment cracks me up. It sounds so original starwar-ish.
CUTE! I love little boys.

Valbo said...

haha that was very funny. it made me laugh a lot! i love thane's little jump attacks they are quite funny!