Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday WG




This last week marked WG's seventh birthday.
One of his friends recently had a party at a local play place called Blast Off, and WG thought this would be a great thing to copy - so we did.
Friday evening we met five of his friends at Blast Off for pizza, cupcakes, play time in the ball pit and crazy indoor jungle gym, a few arcade games, and one round of laser tag.

The kids all had a great time and WG got some awesome gifts, including a Star Wars Leapster game and a star wars Lego set.


In honor of his birthday I have made another post which includes some of WG's accomplishments and activities over the last year.
Happy Birthday WG!
Love You!

10 comments:

Lee said...

Looks like fun! happy birthday dude.

crack'n up ourselves said...

Happy Birthday from us! Those cupcakes look yummy.

Hubers said...

Wow...look at Caleb all grown up. They all look like grown up boys!
Happy birthday WG!

Shmobby said...

I agree with Summer...those boys all look SO big and grown up!!! What on the earth?!? Looks like he picked one awesome place for a boy party. Glad they had a blast! :)

Pie said...

Happy Birthday WG! Your kids have the coolest birthday parties- I bet evryone wants to be friends with them.

Going Family said...

Happy Birthday, WG! Looks like a lot of fun. Next year you'll have a baptism to plan for!!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

What a fun party!Those ball pits scare me..germs everywhere and you know that some kid probably dropped a turd in there also. (speaking from experience on that one..not one of mine of course.) LOL On a side note..I am seriously loving that green wall!

Belnap Family said...

I love that place! We need to all go again and let the kids run wild! Hope he had a great birthday.

Hey, do you ever go to story time at the library anymore? Would you want to?

tharker said...

It's crazy to think of WG as a 7 year old! I just remember this little blonde haired cutie playing in the nursery. It's so weird how fast time flies.

I hope he had a great birthday!

Marmie said...

I'm especially fond of the boy in the front left with the cupcake going up his nose , the boy on the right - sort of getting of higher behind the boy in front of him, and the little girl way in the back - leaning against the wall - lots of smiles going on there!