Tuesday, December 2, 2008

3 Years at last!

In honor of our little Princess turning three
I thought a photo update was appropriate.

Here she is as our little chef, with her adorable little apron.

These next couple of pictures are the hair comparison.
The first was taken a couple of months back when I FINALLY
successfully straightened her hair, and trimmed it.

These next two were taken earlier today to illustrate
just how crazy curly her hair can be.
The little waterfall on top is all of the not-as-curly
hair that grows on the crown of her head.

She looks like a blond Annie in this one.

This was the wonderful birthday cake she made with Grandma Marie.

enjoying the cake

opening presents from Grandma and Aunt Jess

The pile of loot at home.

One of her presents was a trunk full of fairy costumes,
this is her trying it on.

All the presents! Is this Christmas? Seriously!


So happy birthday Princess! We love you and we are so glad that you are getting so big. This is one child that I can honestly say gets more fun each day. She certainly has her moments but it is so nice to have a girl to share things with and enjoy all the pretty things in life with. She is so into pretty. We recently had dental check-ups and the way we got her to sit still and let the dentist look at and clean her teeth was to tell her everything was pretty. Luckily we have a wonderful dentist who loved to play along, therefor his tooth brush and counter and every other tool became the "pretty pretty _____" it was great. But that is how you charm our little princess.

She is such a joy and definitely brings spirit and happiness to our home.

7 comments:

Annalee Kelly said...

Estrogen or bust!

Belnap Family said...

She is such a fun, cute little girl!! I love all the pictures. What a cute apron and chef hat!

Pie said...

Happy Birthday Princess!

Two Questions:

1: Where can I get that apron?
AND
2: Why would you EVER straighten her hair???

MadMadameMim said...

Pie:
I found that at Kohl's for $5 a few weeks ago. They had the same ones on black Friday sales for $6.99, just a little FYI. But I didn't see any in adult sizes in case you were wondering.

I straighten her hair because the half curly part can be a major pain in the mafuty (as in the bushes on Curious George), and plus I just wanted to see if I could do it.

tharker said...

Crazy that she's 3 already! I totally remember you being pregnant with her!

I LOVE her cute curls.

Shmobby said...

Seriously, what a pile of presents!!! Well that's one less pile you have to worry about buying in the next month, right? :)

Can NOT believe she is three already, and even more than that... can NOT believe how curly her hair is!!! What on the earth? I know yours was curly, but where in the world did that come from? Willy? Was it you?

Loving the little apron and hat. Totally adorable.

Valbo said...

that apron was so cute!!!!! and her hair is so curly! has it gotten curlier?