Look how big your kids are! Thank you for your comment...you are too kind. I am in the process of learning photography, trial and error type of process. I am looking to take some classes. You know, in all the free time I have. ;) Happy Holidays!
You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.
6 comments:
That turkey looks delicious!!!
I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving Tiff!
Happy Thanksgibbing back. I put too much butter in my yams- if there is such a thing. I'm glad you guys are having a good time with Willy's family!
Look how big your kids are! Thank you for your comment...you are too kind. I am in the process of learning photography, trial and error type of process. I am looking to take some classes. You know, in all the free time I have. ;) Happy Holidays!
I'm pretty sure I ate more than you. Happy Thanksgiving
China, sparkling apple cinder, goblets... I am impressed!
That dinner looks fabulous...now where are those pies?...
Post a Comment