Saturday, November 1, 2008

Taz's Birthday

I know this is a bad thing to have to back blog about, but hey this is me we're talking about.
So Taz had his fifth birthday at the end of September. We had a fun little family party. He got exactly what he wanted, the spider-man web gun. Crazy, but he loves it. He had great fun attacking his brother with it.

We also had a fun party at McDonald's with his friends. I had an at-home party all planned. The day I was making the invitations he came and said, "I don't want a party. I just want to go to McDonald's with all my friends." So I bagged the party that would have taken much more time out of my life, called a few friends and had a great time at McDonald's with all his little friends (and most of mine too).

I love the simplistic way his little mind works. Despite the crazy things he is frequently doing I love my little Taz, he is a joy and definitely keeps life interesting. If I could I would spend all my time just sitting back and laughing at him and not worrying about the crazy stuff he does cause mostly it is just so funny! But alas, I must discipline and teach him to treat others (especially primary teachers) with respect.

We love you Taz, and we are so glad you are a part of our lives.

1 comment:

Hubers said...

Happy b-day to Taz! Don't you just love when they chose to have simplicity...beauty!