Oh yes, besides handing out sugary chocolate to rot their little fangs, I am also blogging. Because that is just the best way to pass the time while waiting for the ghouls and goblins to stop haunting us. We do have a secondary defense, a deterrent for all less courageous monsters. We have a cd playing creepy Halloween sounds, this scares most of the youngest monsters. We even had one Dad come to the door cause his little girl refused to step foot on our porch. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha! [That's my creepy Halloween laugh that scares my kids, he he ;)] Oh yeah, and I'm eating candy, cause it's just part of the day. Plus I have to see if I can eat as many as I hand out before I give myself a stomach ache, yeah some of us never grow out of that on holidays. At least I limit to holidays now that I'm no longer ten. You have to give me some credit for that.
So Happy Haunting to you all, I hope you have a wonderful Halloween!


5 comments:
Your kids look so cute! Happy Halloween. I am glad you are able to chill at home. Hope you have tons of candy. We have well over 300 pieces.
Hey..yeah I didn't know you tagged me..Blogging is getting difficult lately due to my children..but I will try in the next day or so to due some new posts..tag included! Great costumes! Love the Primary Program stunts! And the Red Paint! Sounds alot like my life! Crazy and yet hilarious!
Snow white - Power Ranger and the Dinosauer - they are all adorable and huggable - who would ever know what wiggles behind the costumes! :) Give 'em all a hug for me!
I like how princess got to be pushed around in a car seat too... she truly is a princess!
they look so adorable! wait... so princess got rolled around trick or treating in her own carriage? Nice. She knows how to work it.
Post a Comment