Thank you Sum, now I just have to try and answer your questions in a non-boring way, let's see.
Question and Answer Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others. Here are the questions:
1. Where is your cell phone? counter
2. Where is your significant other? toy-room
3. Your hair color? darker
4. Your mother? amazing
5. Your father? rock (in every sense you can think of)
6. Your favorite thing? peace
7. Your dream last night? unprepared
8. Your dream/goal? joy
9. The room you're in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? books
11. Your fear? misery
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? trick-or-treat
14. What you're not? weak
15. One of your wish-list items? book
16. Where you grew up? Zoo
17. The last thing you did? Dinner
18. What are you wearing? best-jeans
19. Your TV? quiet
20. Your pet? annoying
21. Your computer? sanctuary
22. Your mood? befuddled
23. Missing someone? definitely
24. Your car? crowded
25. Something you're not wearing? serenity
26. Favorite store? Costco
27. Your summer? short
28. Love someone? lots
29. Your favorite color? rainbows
30. When is the last time you laughed? Nemesis
31. Last time you cried? forget
Now I have to tag 7 people and they are: Lisa, Pie (cause I just love you that much), Lee, Kelly, Kim B., Cynthia, Devrie
10 years ago


3 comments:
You'll have to tell me what you mean by Nemesis???
Thanks for playing!
Nemesis is a blog of my sister's friend's sister that I love to haunt, she is stinking funny!
I love that 'zoo' came to mind for where you grew up! Pretty sure I live there now.
P.S. As for your survival comment on my blog...Idaho grew some good boys too ;-{}
Post a Comment