WG: Dad, do you know why Princess doesn't like the Batman toothpaste? Because it taste like spit, dirt, and sugar.
Mithrandir: WG, get in here and brush your teeth.
WG: K-but . . .
Mithrandir: no k-buts
Taz: Valbo is one of my favorite aunts.
MMM: Who are your other favorite aunts?
Taz: Well, there's Valbo, and Pie, and Hansel.
MMM: Hansel isn't an aunt, he is a boy so he is an uncle.
Taz: He is still one of my favorite aunts.
(sorry Hansel, but it was so funny)
10 years ago


3 comments:
So I read from the bottom up catching up on your blogs - and they're very entertaining - I love reading them. I believe we could pick on the ad of 'entertainment value for a grandma - priceless". Then I read the toothpaste one - kids are great you know. They simply say what they think - without thinking! You know Heavenly Father has to have humor - if we just watch and listen to our kids rationalization - you gain a testimony of His Humor!!! I will smile all day with what I've just read. :) Wish I could laugh and hug with you in real person right now!
These are always my favorite type of posts! I like the toothpaste one the most. It makes me excited for when Sadie starts to talk. At this point she just likes to yell/scream/gurgle.
spit dirt and sugar? and yet he doesn't dislike this toothpaste? He is so funny.
I love that me and Hansel are among the favorite aunts! although, yea, being a boy might put a damper on being among the favorite aunts for Hansel. I love them... I can't wait to see them in just 5 short months (I'll see you on the other side!)
Post a Comment