On my way out to discover the source of the noise I was met at the back door by a very excited Taz.
Taz: "Mom, Mom" hands up, stopping me in my tracks. "Princess put a ladybug up her nose and now she's crying cause it hurts."
Dumbfounded silence . . . (crickets chirping in the background)
After arriving at the scene of the crime, which happened to be the sandbox.
MMM: "Princess, did you put a ladybug up your nose?"
Princess: "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees" wailing.
After shaking my head in disbelief while walking ever so calmly to the house, we do the only logical thing.
Blow, hard.
Well I have to give it to her. She has murdered many a hapless ladybug this year but this has got to be the most creative assassination I have ever heard of.
And when you see those kids who always seem to have a runny nose, you may think twice about why that might be. Princess certainly has her reasons.


5 comments:
Bugs in the nose...a whole new world of laughter! At least she maintained her 'princessness' by choosing a 'lady' bug...:)
Eww, gross! Hey, what is going on with Tawna? Is everything ok with her? Just curious
deanne - everything is fine with Tawna she is just not into blogging right now, I don't know why. But everything is good. I keep telling her she needs to update, maybe if you bug her it will work.
Poor Lady Bug! What a way to die! Man when ever I want a good laugh all I have to do is come and read your blog! Thanks for all the laughs!
I have 4 of my own precious little ones. By now they should be out of the "I wonder what fits into that little hole" stage, but you never know. Although I do know that I have never had one of those precious little ones kill a bug that way. THAT is original!
Post a Comment