Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back blogging

So I'm sure some of you out there think I may have given up on blogging all together.
Don't believe it, these are vicious rumors!
The summer has taken a toll on my blogging but it is better to be outside enjoying the lovely two months of non-winter than inside blogging, waiting for the inevitable winter to sneak up and trap you again.
As penance for my two months of poor attention to my blog I am about to commence back blogging. Be warned I will soon be posting several blogs describing events this summer that I had previously neglected. I am mostly doing this for myself, so that I can keep up my claim of using this blog as a playful supplement to my journal, but I hope you enjoy it too.

5 comments:

Marmie said...

I've been waiting!!! :)

crack'n up ourselves said...

Bring it on!

Hubers said...

Welcome back! You're so good to keep a journal! The blog is my journal.

tharker said...

Glad to see you again!

Pie said...

yea, blog posts! blog posts! You know the only reason I am a blogger is to read about other people's fascinating lives, so get cranking out my reading material! :)