Here it is the BIG Playground, Yeah!

Doesn't it look great! This was such a huge accomplishment, especially since it took so much longer than we anticipated given our crazy schedules.

This is the back, once again sorry about the abysmal photography skills but you get the drift.

See how the slide lines right up with the tunnel. So they can run through the tunnel and just keep right on going down the slide. Picture the mayhem and glory (because it is outside!).

These swings are a little big for Princess but she insists on using them. Happiness is the ultimate goal after all.
The boys had so much fun playing on the playground all day in the rain that they weren't interested in playing now that the sun was out. Or maybe they were just offended that I washed off the sidewalk chalk they used to add "more color" to the playground, and the Power Wheels Jeep, and the scooter, and to the little playground. Apparently one child's art is another Mother's 'white trash'. Hopefully we can come to an acceptable compromise.
12 comments:
That deserves a big 'WOW'!
It really does look like child paradise, nice work!
That is awesome!!!!! It looks great.
HOLY CATS!! That thing is huge! Just know that every child in the neighborhood will now frequent your house- you have THE playground- I bet it is even better than the schools!
I bet you are so glad to finally have it done- but now I understand why it took so long to assemble a simple swing set :) nice work- you are such a cool mom.
P.S. I love that they can see over the fence and into the fields and probably into every yard on the street- they are going to love that!
That is one incredible play set! How convenient to have that in your backyard. I think it looks more fun that the community one in the park!
How beautiful!! I wish I lived closer, then my kids could play on it too! I love your grass! I looks real.;-)
So fun for your kids! That little princess looks just like her mother!
Wow I am so impressed. It's WAY bigger than I pictured. So now I get why it took so long. I thought it was just because you were using tools...cause I wouldn't know what to do with them...
And really, I'm even more proud that you got ALL the sidewalk chalk off! At first I thought maybe you took these pics before all the white trash artwork. It looks so good that I want to run all the way through the tunnel and fly down the slide. I plan on doing just that in August, just so you know.
So, I'm curious...just HOW, exactly, do you compromise in that situation? I NEED to hear WG trying to convince you to let him "just color this one side so it looks better." And in that one tone. My favorite one. The one that Logan so loved to be called "silly" in. ;)
Can we come play? That looks like so much fun!
Way to Go!!!!! What a lot of fun!!! On a hot day you can turn the hose on 'em when they are on that set and you'll all have fun!
I can just imagine the perfectly hot!!! blonde coming out with a tray of popsicles for all the little kidlets on that big playground and ask "Would anyone like a nice cold treat?" And they all come a runnin!!! You guys really know how to make kids' dreams come true! Can I come play on it, too?
That is awesome! Heres to hours of entertainment for the kids...outside!!!
Look at all these comments. You go girl! Make sure your kids break in the swing set and fully kid proof it before we let our kids loose on it.:)
Sweet! I want one just for me! I am so Jealous of all the green grass. Where I live if you have grass your water bill is off the roof.
Post a Comment