5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
working at AAA
preparing for a singles ward musical, yikes! (I soooo can not sing)
watching my sister getting closer to engagement
attending WAZZU the craziest school ever!
going through that challenging crazy time of finding yourself as a young single adult ;p
5 things on my to do list:
update my blog, done!
plant raspberries and strawberries
fold laundry
have a better day tomorrow (or it's going to be a very long summer break!)
get ready for girls camp
5 favorite snacks/food:
anything with a smooth chocolate truffle center
chips, lots of chips
ice cream, chocolate
fried cheese sticks
artichoke dips, pretty much all of them
5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
Pay off our house and my parents'
Invest.
Travel Europe and go to Peru to visit Billy's mission
Donate to the perpetual education fund
Serve several missions for our Church with my husband.
5 bad habits:
staying up late
biting my nails
talking tooooooooo much
no patients, none, none at all especially in the car
Finishing other peoples thoughts.
5 Places I have lived:
Washington
Washington
Utah
Washington
Idaho
5 People I tag:
Julie M.
Lisa L.
Kim B.
Kelly S.
Kim F.
10 years ago


1 comment:
okay...
1. SOOOOOO jealous that you get to go to girls camp!!!!
2. I talked to my friend about her kids being out of school for summer vacation- she says the craziness lasts for the first two weeks, then it gets better (or you lose your sanity completely and therefore don't notice) so there is hope for you
3. I finish other people's thoughts too- and now I am aware that it is a bad habit ;)
Post a Comment