Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Heart!

Last week was my Dear Husbands 30th birthday! Yep we're getting old! Just kidding! Like 30 is old. I remember there was a time I thought 30 was old. Not anymore, it's just getting started. Just getting to the good stuff. I can't wait for things to get even better.
Saturday I took my Sweet Heart out for dinner and fun with friends. The restaurant took his picture in this totally awesome HAT! Love it! We had a great family birthday earlier that week.
This is the totally awesome watch I got for him which he is returning, the smile is so fake!
This is the part of the present he did like, boys never grow up!
I just want my sweet Husband to know how much I appreciate him. He really is the greatest blessing in my life. Marrying him was one of those blessings that you think you want when you choose it and then years later you know it was better than you ever could have imagined.
Some of the things I love about my husband:
He is funny and makes everyone laugh with his odd sense of humor.
He is so loving and considerate of me and thinks I'm soooooo HOT!
He is better at putting the kids to bed than I am.
He knows when I'm just in a bad mood and doesn't react to my snippy remarks.
He loves my family and gets along awesome with my sisters.
When all the other husbands send the kids to grandma's cause Mom is gone he happily stays with them all weekend alone.
He is so helpful around the house; I never have to ask him to help with dishes or laundry, he just does it.
He is so dependable and so good.
He is sweet and understanding and truly the best person I know in every way and I am so glad he chose me and I was smart enough to choose him too.
Happy Birthday Bun, I love you!

9 comments:

crack'n up ourselves said...

Love the picture! We had a great time. Billy was such a good sport.

Lee said...

Love the picture, it is hilarious. And I think the watch is awesome.. but hey what do I know?? Happy Birthday Will.
Miss you guys!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Awww How Sweet! Looks like you guys had a great time. They never do grow up.But that is what makes life fun..well sometimes. :)

Pie said...

Don't be a goofus, don't be a goofus! oops, too late- I love the hat picture! Looks like Willy Billyum had a fun birthday.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Punkin, you got at least one thing right, you are sooooooooooo HOT!

Kelly said...

I like Billy's fake smile! I can never tell with Brian. Happy late birthday Billy!

Kelly said...

PS Thanks for being an awesome hometeacher!

Marmie said...

Love that goat ropin' hat in Idaho!!! :) Wow - I think my computer is melting after I read romantic and good looking mithrandir's sooooooooo hot compliment to his cutie wife! You two really bring me lots of smiles!!!

Shmobby said...

I love the hat Willy Billiam!!! And the fake smile. You seriously look strained. And the watch...it's not so bad! And really, who wouldn't be happy to have ANOTHER sister? Of course, one of them is in Japan...

And really...the soooo hot comment made me laugh! You guys are awesome.