Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WG's Sweet Skills!

So I mentioned a while back that WG got a camera for his birthday because that is what he really wanted. It is a 3 mega pixel Polaroid for kids with a lot of games on it. He loves to take pictures! Sometimes he is too close and sometimes he is too wiggly but sometimes the pictures turn out good despite the cameras low resolution. So here are some of the great pics by the great WG!

A large Cruise ship we could see from our Whale watching cruise in Hawaii.
These next two are pictures of water splashing off the front of the boat.

Aunt Jess at Grandma Marie's house while Mom and Dad were away on the little ski weekend.
Princess' bug "posing" the day we were taking down the crib and putting up the toddler bed.

These are some of WG's favorite pics. He wanted me to put up all of his water pics but there are about ten of them. Some of them are pretty cool but I thought two was enough. So there you are. My budding photographer who is already better than his mother, especially when he uses my camera.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

The water shots did turn out cool. I dreamed last night Brian and I were playing catch outside our your house and you guys came out to play...it maybe all derived from Billy telling us that you didn't like to play softball because of some terrible childhood event with a ball...who knows. But if you guys ever want to play catch we are game!

Shmobby said...

Awesome pics WG!!! Those actually turned out really good. I love that the princess bug posed...all by herself. Jess looks cute and so different from last time I saw her. Congrats on a fam photographer - that means you will actually BE in the pics! Moms usually aren't. :)

hatch said...

Good job WG! Those pictures are great.

Pie said...

wow, he is a better photographer than I am! the water ones are really cool. Who knew that logically little man was an artist?