Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Best Toy Ever!

So apparently I'm going into advertising. But really this toy is awesome. I got it last fall on clearance for Taz's birthday and it has been awesome!!!!!!! The kids will all play with it together for hours. It turns a shut in, sit in front of the TV day into a creative, have a blast, enjoy being a family day. How Great is that?!


I kept trying to get a picture with all the kids where I could see them but Princess either came too me or hid, silly kid.
For some reason anything resembling a house must be STUFFED with blankets and pillows.



Hiding again, so funny!
How cute, their napping together. This is the best part of this miraculous toy. The kids play till they literally drop where they're at. And then they sleep comfortably, together. How SWEET is that! Love it!


So in case you have to much shut in time like us and want something more to entertain your self on those days you think you can't spend one more day inside with the kids. I seriously suggest checking this out! It is made by Cranium is called The Super Fort or something like that. Anyway, it's great!

6 comments:

Shmobby said...

That. Is. Awesome. I seriously need to get that for the 10 months of rain. They look so cute. And does it really make them drop and sleep??? Will do anything for that. Okay, really wanting one of those now...

BTW...had a little conversation about how the sun doesn't sleep a whole lot when the weather gets warmer. He stays up way past bedtime and gets up way before it's actually morning. It worked!!! Nobody got up until 7:45 this morning!!! Thx for the idea.

Kelly said...

That is quite the amazing super fort! I wish I had pics of the forts we would make growing up. They were not even close to being as cool as this one though…and the fact that you got it on clearance makes it even better.

Pie said...

cool fort. Why is it that forts have to be filled with blankets and pillows? one of those inexplicable laws of nature, confusing but true.

MadMadameMim said...

They really did take naps, it was great. I think in that pic Taz is still awake, but they did actually sleep like that, it was so cute. Another great thing about this fort is how easy it is to put up and stay that way. All the forts we made as kids the blanket roof would slip off the couch and cave in on us :)!

AOlson said...

Looks like a really great SIMPLE toy. All the complicated ones are too noisy and they get bored with them so fast. Creativity is best, truly.

Scott and Candice Moore said...

That is awesome! I love the little faces pressed up against the screen! I need to invest in one of those for the 120 degree summer we are about to have! It is to hot to do anything outside even swim for the next 6 months. Forts that you make yourself are fun but the blankets don't stay for very long and then frustration and Tantrums happen! This totally solves the problem!