The boys and I got ready to leave and I went to get the princess to go and she wasn't to be found anywhere. We searched the back yard, the window wells, and the house. Finally after at least ten minutes and a few panicky thoughts we found the sweet little thing sleeping in the bike trailer. Apparently she had thought we were leaving right away and went out to wait in the trailer, and subsequently fell asleep.
WG was actually the one who found her. He came in from the garage saying "Mom I found Princess and you have to come take a picture she is so cute!" So I did. What a funny little man!
It made me feel bad but really how cute is she!


8 comments:
That is way too precious!!! What a little sweetheart. I love that WG told you to take a pic. He SOOO thinks like an adult! :)
That is great. Your son is so cute to point out a perfect picture moment.
Oh how sweet!
She is so sweet!
how cute- I love that she was so excited and prepared to go, I wonder how long she sat there before falling asleep?
How sweet...I love the contrast of this princess to the previous post of the countertop disaster!
I can't decide who she looks like. I guess I'll have to see her in person someday.
HINT..HINT!
Well, your little devil actually was a princess! She was excited obviously. Great moment.
Post a Comment