Great Easter Pics thanks to Billy, unfortunately the kids weren't as cooperative.
Easter morning finding the baskets!
The indoor Easter Egg hunt, since it was raining out side :(.
The hunt was a blast though!
WG's Easter hat he made at school, the kids were helping get things ready for our Easter trip.
Snagging candy during the hunt, they can never wait!
We had such a good time with Easter in Spokane at Grandma's with our family. The kids had such a blast playing with cousins and being outside. Thanks Mom and Dad, we always love coming.


8 comments:
I love their outfits. We have the same ones. My boys have the same sweater vests as your boys and I have Adeline's! Gotta love Children's Place!
Love.
I love the easter pics! I especially love the first one that features WG- until younotice Taz camoflouged in the tree! Princess looks darling- and her hair looks so long! It looks like you guys had a blast- wish we could've been there!
They look so adorable! At first when I saw the Easter morning picture with the kids checking out their loot, I thought it was you laying on the couch in the sleeping bag. So funny! Then I scrolled down further and realized that you were at Grandma and Grandpa's. It all made sense after that;)
Super cute pics!!! So jealous and wish we had been there...
I thought the same thing as Britt. The first pic of WG is cute and then I laughed out loud when I noticed Taz hiding!!! At least the pics capture who they REALLY are!!! :)
Very cute Easter pics! They all look so nice dressed up. Glad you had a fun time!
I love that everyone found Taz hidden in the tree, that made me laugh but it was the best one of Caleb. And yeah my brother's knee is in all our Easter loot pics. He slept out on the couch which we kicked him out of his room and he wasn't ready to get up when my kids were, no one ever is :)!
How funny, I didn't even see Taz in the background until I read these comments! What a funny guy!
Is that you sleeping on the couch on Easter morning? I really like the Easter shots Billy took. It's nice to not always have pictures of perfect smiles and poses (Brian is a big believer in that), but “Princess’s” hair looks absolutely adorable as usual!
Post a Comment