So I went to find Princess when I noticed my bedroom door was open and there was a funny clinking sound coming from the open door.
This is what I found!
I even got Billy to help for a little while when he got home, but he wanted to just buy new beads and vacuum these ones up. I kept thinking I'll just clean up the easy ones and then be done, but I kept finding new little piles whenever I would moved carpet. I ended up with a back pain and rug burns on my elbows. Seriously I need to learn when to stop! (Apparently I do fit the OCD profile ;)!)
Just one more example of Princess loving pretty things! At first she was helping but she kept dumping them back out and saying "pre-y, pre-y!" So I put her to bed and cleaned them up on my own! Funny little girl!
Once again, thinking about blogging is my way of coping, it makes me laugh more and get mad less!


9 comments:
KIDS! Don't you just love them! Yes, we do. Unfortunately there will probably be many more times like this. I know there are in my house!
I think bloggin' is a fabulous way to deal. It's a way to get it all out.
Missin' you but...
We're going back out to Iowa this weekend. Hopeful we talk again sometime!
Hannah has a large Mason jar full of beads (teeny tiny ones) that Josh decided to dump all over my bedroom one day. I so feel your elbow pain too!
Blogging makes everything better. Doesn't it?
I'm with Billy, I would have just vacuumed them up and bought some new ones! I am way too impatient. Are you coming to playgroup tomorrow?
Kids.
Gotta love kids. And seriously doesn't blogging make life better? Hope the rug burns are feeling better.
Call you tomorrow!
At least no beads were ingested (that we know of)!
I love that you are OCD enough to pick up the beads. That sounds like something I would do. Between the Marianne Dashwood thing and the bead thing I am thinking you and I have a lot common :)
Just a tip for next time (hopefully there isn't one!) But you can rubber band an old pair of pantyhose onto the nozzle of a vacuum hose and when you run it over the carpet, the pantyhose will catch all the beads for you.
Post a Comment