So I've been tagged. I could pretend like I wasn't but since my sister knows I read her blog regularly she would have known, and I don't want to be a fibber. So . . .
(Consider yourself tagged if you read this...)
How long have you been married? Seven years, it will be eight this July
How long did you date? Um, I have to think. We were engaged for four months so I guess since we met in September I guess that means we dated for seven months.
How old is he? He'll be 30 in May
Who eats more? He does, but not by much
Who said I love you first? He did, by a couple of months
Who is taller? he is by about five inches
Who sings better? he does. I really like to but I stink, that talent belongs to other members in my family
Who is smarter? He is totally
Whose temper is worse? oh mine by far, everyone knows that.
Who does the laundry? both of us, mostly cause I'm bad at staying on top of things
Who does the dishes? both of us, once again the staying on top of things thing
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does, but like my sister it's a window thing, I'm not a wimp I just hate sleeping by windows, it's cold.
Who pays the bills? I do. First I did then he did now I do again. It is supposed to make me a more conscientious budgeter, I don't think it's working.
Who cooks dinner? I do, he does breakfast Saturday and Sunday morning (if he's around on Sunday)
Who drives when you are together? He does, he doesn't like the way I drive, plus it just feels weird to drive when he's in the car.
Who is more stubborn? um? Well I really believe that I am less irrationally stubborn than people think, and that he is more stubborn than people think, but he isn't usually irrational about anything, so I guess it's a tie.
Whose parents do you see the most? For the first couple years it was his mom as we lived ten minutes from her, then it was my parents since we lived two hours from them and 8 hours from his mom. Now it is his mom again since we moved two hours from her and 7 hours from my family. It won't ever be his dad but we do love the trips to Hawaii to visit.
How did he propose? Well he had been hinting at if for a while but I kept saying I wasn't ready. So I went home to 'clear my head' he came to visit very hopeful but I still wasn't 'ready'. Finally I felt sure and flew down to see him. After picking me up at the airport he stopped at a spot on campus where we had sat talking for over an hour during a game of sardines. It was really sweet and simple, which is perfect because that is the essence of who he is.
Who has more siblings? I do. I have 9, he has 7. But we only have three kids so I guess all those kids are scary :).
Who wears the pants in the family? I really don't even know what is meant by that? Are we archaic? We make decisions as a family taking into consideration what is best for everyone. He is the head of the home if that is what that means.
What makes you melt about your husband? His sense of humor, especially around my family. His almost childish love of Super heroes and comic book stories and basically all things fantasy. His unnatural ability to be selfless and caring and always helpful. That he loves me so much. When he skis/snowboards and plays hockey. He is seriously the most awesome guy that I know, I often wonder how I ended up with him.
10 years ago


2 comments:
I'm a firm believer in luck. Plus, I have a feeling that Heavenly Father likes you.;-) I'm glad you have him. I told Craig the other day that I thought Billy was a good husband. Randomly weird that I even talk about Billy, but there it is.
P.S. I wasn't surprised by a single comment on this blog, maybe it's because you did all the same things when I was your husband ;-)
All of that is true from what I know about you two! =)
Post a Comment