1. Ten years ago I try not to talk about ten years ago. We just pretend those WSU days didn't happen
2.5 things to do on my to-do list: 1. Look for new ski gloves for fun ski weekend, and other fun stuff for fun ski weekend (our first kids free get away, it's about time) 2. Get Taz to the doctor, yep we're finally gonna dig deep into that one. 3. Survive winter 4. It's a secret 5. get out of the house tomorrow even if the roads are deadly.
3.Snacks I enjoy: chips and hot choclate, double chocolate, half water have cream :) Indulge, oh yeah, and my dad's fudge.
4. 3 bad habits: 1. staying up too late, what time is it? 2. picking other people's zits, that's right don't have any of my own so I have to hunt them down. WG's ears hate me, poor kid! 3. leaving everything down :)
5.If I suddenly became a billionaire: Pay off the house put the rest in savings, live a great life.
6. Places I've lived: Washington, Utah, Washington, Potatoe land :).
7. Jobs I've had: 7? have I had 7 jobs, paying that is. Let's see, McD, Little Ceasers pie maker not sign holder, ASRC (animal science research center, took care of dogs and their blood, yuk), Some other kind of research center that I don't remember the name of, AAA (the auto club not the alcohol club), office assistant, and accountant exciting I know but don't forget mom cause that pays the most :).
8. Things people don't know about me: sometimes I actually do keep thoughts to my self, I know really hard to believe :), I no longer climb trees (if I can help it) that's for the fam they forget sometimes, I am NOT a DOG person! I am a city girl, ok I was the only one that didn't know that but honestly it shocked me. I'm not good with kids, ok maybe just me again but come on denial recovery is a really long road. Wild girl at heart, supression is a beautiful thing.
So in honoring the tag I tag Lee, Shmobby, Tiff H., and Pie
10 years ago


3 comments:
Ha I am laughing! Do you? Do you really keep thoughts to yourself? :) The zit thing (gag) is making me not believe you! Then again...
And yes, although they don't sleep, I HAVE read more books about it and am positive I know more about it than just about everyone. So there! Sooo, since you cook the best you can, still, be the guru of that other problem. It's all about the knowledge, not the application, right?
you are so very brave to admit that you pick other people's zits! Some of us already knew that but still, courage! Yay for city girls who don't love dogs!
Tiff
Hey your not alone about the zit thing. If I see one on my husband I have to get it or I make him do it. Gross I know!!And I hate dogs!!! They are cute if they are not mine. Okay not really...smelly stinky drooling animal!! But now I find myself with one. For the boys he is cute now. But when he is big I will not like him. Love Cats!
Post a Comment