Picture a 2500 sq ft house with 29 people, Picture not one silent night in 10 days.
And can you hear the 8 children under 5, and see 7 grown men who won't shave.
Picture the Mom and Dad who worked so hard, despite the chaos that reigned supreme.
The tree was overfull the sledding was out of control as we tried to fulfill our Christmas dream.
Picture 10-20 lbs of Dad's best fudge,Picture 12 hot homemade pies.
And can you see our fat tummies rolling from Dad's Hula surprise.
Picture the huddle of 5 close sisters, think of their talks and laughs with tears.
The boys play games, the kids don't sleep, as we wear out Christmas this year!


5 comments:
Even though it sounds like it was loud and crazy, it also sounds like so much fun! What a perfect way to spend Christmas.
I am loving your hair by the way!!! Super cute ;)
Thanks Tiff, I love it too!
AHHHH!! YOU LOOK HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously so freaking hot. I am so sad I missed you. Merry Christmas girl.
Miss you.
Oh yes your other sisters new do's are quite smashing too.
I looove that song! The 10 non-sleeping children, the men who wouldn't shave...all so very true! Cannot believe you put that VIDEO of Dad on here!!! Can't stop laughing! Wish we could do it all over again. Seriously...let's become -ites.
Thanks Lee - love to think of myself as smashing.
Post a Comment