I would have more pictures taken by mom than by WG - at least WG does a good job, thanks to Lee Ann!
If I was a first child Mom would have posted this video weeks ago
(sorry it's sideways, Mom is kind of crazy like that sometimes)
If I was a first child she would have taken that video a month ago.
At least I'm helpful and have stayed in the wobbly walking stage for over a month so she had time to capture it :)
If I was a first child I would find far less amusing people to entertain me daily.
But I'm not a first child, I'm a fourth. So all my pictures are late, my baby book hasn't been started. And I spend a lot of time being pampered and playing with things my older siblings never were allowed to.
But being the fourth child I have a lot to entertain me daily. Like just today I watched Mommy stumble around screaming at a big ol'hairy SPIDER dangling from her head. It was real funny until she tripped over a chair. Then I started crying. But it got funny again when she tried to squash it on the carpet and it kept bouncing all over the place until it finally landed on the tile when she squashed it dead. I thought I was the squishy squasher? That's what they're always telling me.
I also get to watch the kids play t-ball nearly every afternoon. Sometimes they even let me chew on the ball and dig around in the rocks with the bat.
Those other kids can be really helpful sometimes too. I love it when WG makes me hash browns and eggs for breakfast. He always remembers to pack me snacks when we have to leave so many times every day. Taz shares his apples with me and plays with me outside when Mommy is busy with school and cleaning and stuff. Princess lets me play with her toys in her room whenever I want, as long as I don't eat them. My favorite toy is her Barbie piano, it plays songs when I sit on it.
But Daddy is my favorite. He always plays with me after all those crazy kids go to bed. Mommy just feeds me. It's like she is obsessed with my eating. But it must be working cause I finally hit twenty pounds. And I'm the youngest of all the kids to reach twenty pounds, so I'm first at something :), maybe Mommy will stop shoving all that food down me now? I doubt it!
Well I better go, even the fourth child has a bed time, even if it is way later than anyone else. Being fourth is the best!
Good night!


4 comments:
He's so cute!
Spider yikes!
Cute post! his wobbly little steps are adorable. He totally has more freedom and entertainment than a first child, lucky! I can't believe he made it to 20 lbs! nice. Though you would never guess it since he has the softest squishy fat rolls- they must be full of air!
LOL, glad he got some entertainment value out of the spider incident, I sure did!! Did I tell you when I was putting Molly to bed the other night I thought of the hilarious noises you were making and I totally started laughing! Not ideal to be shaking with mirth as you are trying to lay a sleeping baby in her bed :)
Wowza canNOT believe I missed that spider episode with all my school junk!! That sounds SOOO funny....sorry Wiff!! :)
And really...you should write a book from his perspective. That was seriously funny!! I kept reading and hoping there was more. LOVE that squishy little Squish. AND CONGRATS Squish! Super HUGE accomplishment! And yes, that is what your Mommy does with you...shove food down your throat. And I do, too when I get a chance! So proud of all your chub! :)
Hey, remember me? Roseann Kirk (now Gibson) from USU? I thought I'd look for you on google and found your blog. Email me at rosegibson@gmail.com. What a great family you have.
Post a Comment