I also know that simply by saying this I'm putting myself out there for a LOT of ridicule.
But I just don't care. Cause I know my daughter is beautiful and by being her mother I have the right and the joy to think she is the most beautiful creature ever created.
And now all of you get to see just what I'm talking about.
And of course, as always, any mother who wants to agree that my daughter is simply pretty, and reserve the title of most beautiful creation for their own daughter, is more than welcome to do that.
Just keep it to your self. :)


12 comments:
I have no daughter, but yours is gorgeous! Have you and Lee thought of opening a Glamour Shots? Something to consider... ;)
no. Because this is the only decent pic I've ever taken. It was a miracle. Also I had wonderful material.
Love the picture. She is beautiful!!!
Love the picture. She is beautiful!!!
She's beautiful!
Is she wearing pink make-up?? Remember when you put all that pink make-up on me!?!?? At least she looks alot better in it than I did!
She is a very beautiful girl and she looks just like her mom!
Love the curls! What a sweetie! About my prego picture..I try to avoid them too. I gain 68lbs and my face was puffy in that my picture..it was not my best but my friend really wanted a picture of us both. lol..
She is so gorgeous! Those eyes and those curls...absolute perfection! I remember when she was a baby. I seriously thought she was one of the cutest babies I had ever seen. True story.
That is a beautiful picture! I love her eyelashes. Moms are definitely entitled to calling their daughters the most beautiful!
yeah sum, she is wearing a little bit of makeup. I was getting ready to go somewhere and she want to get done up too. Her hair is just like that. Then she was so cute I had to take a picture.
She is beautiful! What a sweet picture!
Looks like you both had fun and giggles! Cuties - both of you! (I've seen that face shape before) :)
Post a Comment