Princess at the family reunion of '06. Every year we put up this home made pool braced against the edge of the pasture fence on my grandparents lawn. Princess was happily drinking the puddles of water near the edge of the plastic. She was SO stinking cute!So this was a tag from my friend Candice. Here's how it works. You go to your picture file, choose the fourth folder and the fourth picture in that folder and post it with a comment.
I tag:
Lee, Pie, and Julie M.
Have fun!
P.S. Don't forget to scroll down for the other two posts from today :). I know I'm trying to make up for weeks of bad blogging, just appreciate ;)


5 comments:
What a cute picture..I love how her outfit matches and how pretty she is!
What a cute picture of Princess! How adorable she is drinking the water from the pool- cow pasture water- yum! ;)
Wow! from laying in the pool puddles to giggling down the slide and playing in the pool with other little cousins last summer! So many memories for such a little cutie! The picture is one of those worth a thousand words!
She is so cute! Can you believe that that was two years ago? Time flies!
Post a Comment