Yep you heard me correctly.
What do you think would get stuck up her nose?
And how pray tell would they get there?
Well she puts them there of course!
So here is the list as it stands today:
cotton from the inside of a blanket
teeny tiny bits of tissue
tiny 'my little pony' shoes
various foods
a piece of a life saver (I couldn't get this out and had to just wait for it to 'melt', she had pink snot running down her face all day)
Today she added to her list bits of marker tips. She bit them off chewed them up and shoved the small bits up her nose. At first I didn't notice them. I was completely consumed with the rest of the mess.
After playing outside for a while she came in with bright blue snot running down her face. After wiping her nose I discovered the bits of marker up her nose. I got most of them out but her nose is now stained a very dark blue.
Do you ever just stop and wonder what they will come up with next? I do.
10 years ago


8 comments:
with her, yes. She is a very creative little one!! I laughed so hard the day she had a lifesaver up her nose and every time I'd look over there was red dripping out. I bet the marker was very entertaining. I hope it's still there tomorrow.
I love it!!
Got a pic?
unfortunatly no pictures. I know I'm bad. But you can't really blame me this time. My camera is on the fritz
A nose is a nose. Kids!
I am not looking forward to these stages, but it is hilarious to read about.
So - did you tell princess about the purple bead??? :) I'm sure not - but kids still figure out lots of crazy little things to do like their parents did as little kids!
but WHY? Why would you want to shove something up your nose? I was trying to remember some story about a bead up someone's nose and then Marmie got there first... it was YOU! so yea, blame her genes that you gave her :) Apparently it doesn't bother her to have things stuck up there, because she still does it. Maybe if you make it a really traumatic experience and use scary looking tweasers she will stop ;) kidding.
That is really funny that she frequently has multicolored snot though. Don't tell her about the WIlly Wonka candy that lets you spit in six different colors, that might be too much for her to resist, since rainbow mucus is a weakness she has.
rainbow mucus, LOL!!!
Post a Comment