Where are you?? No blog yet! No phone call either?? Going out of town on Tuesday. Talk with you when I get back. Lovin' you for at least the next week;-) -Your other husband (That's for the dir guy.)
You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.
5 comments:
Seriously, I think she looks more like you.
Yep. I think she looks a ton like the dir guy.
Don't ya love this...very interesting..have you tried the Celb look alike? Oh yeah Tag your it. Come check out my blog to see what you have to do.
Yeah, I think that she looks more like you too.
And Taz, totally looks more like his dad to me.
And WG, absolutely you.
So I guess I'm going against the Look-alike meter!
Where are you?? No blog yet! No phone call either??
Going out of town on Tuesday. Talk with you when I get back. Lovin' you for at least the next week;-)
-Your other husband
(That's for the dir guy.)
Post a Comment