So Yesterday I had this slight residual headache all day. I had a dentist appointment to have a crown put on this problem tooth I've had for a while. There was some anesthesia and some drilling so I thought my little headache and mild nausea was from that, but it never went away.
While tutoring last night my headache kept getting stronger and stronger. While I was driving home I felt so awful I rolled the window down in a rain storm and called my husband just so I wouldn't vomit in the car.
When I got home I tried lying down but I lost it. I don't think my throat has ever been so soar after throwing up. Pizza does not feel good coming up I'll tell you that. So it turns out I had a migraine.
It has been a couple years since I had a migraine and hopefully it is at least another couple years before I have another one. They are awful!
As a kid I used to get them all the time and my son does too. I feel so bad, especially when I'm cursed enough to have one of my own and remember how terrible they feel. So to all of you have them regularly and especially to those whose last more than a day like my Mother, I'm sorry. And to my son, I will try to be more patient next time you have one.
Migraines are awful!
10 years ago


5 comments:
I'm sorry you're not feeling so great. And yeah, I can attest to the pizza being pretty awful the second time around.
I hope you're feeling better soon! Let me know if you want your kids to come over and play so you can rest. I'm amazed that you still updated your blog while sick!
So sorry for all the pain you were in. That sounds awful. And sorry I interrupted your recuperating nap :)
Migraines sound terrible! I had no idea that it could get to the point of throwing up. Thanks for making the time to stop by the shower before you went to teach your class especially when you weren't feeling good. That was really sweet of you. I hope your feeling much better now.
Glad to hear you made it home before you upchucked in the car. (Now that would have been a real mess)
We had fun the other night.
Post a Comment