Sometimes I miss the snow and then we have days like this past week with temps from 75-85 degrees in March. It is beautiful... but those with allergies in my family are dying since everything is in bloom. I have to enjoy it now come the end of April it will be over 100 degree's Yuck!! I'm not sure if I'd rather have the snow or hot temps?
You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.
3 comments:
Oh, even better. Is it the never ending winter there in your little town?
Watch out for the colored snow...
Sometimes I miss the snow and then we have days like this past week with temps from 75-85 degrees in March. It is beautiful... but those with allergies in my family are dying since everything is in bloom. I have to enjoy it now come the end of April it will be over 100 degree's Yuck!! I'm not sure if I'd rather have the snow or hot temps?
Post a Comment