Thursday, December 13, 2007

Back to Puking

So I thought we were all healthy and was so excited to start my regular work out routine again and just get life back to normal. After missing almost two weeks I bundled up the two munchkins and we crawled along in the ever mounting piles of snow to the church this morning after my oldest got on the bus. I had just gotten into my workout when SPLAT!!!! Taz looses his breakfast all over the gym floor! Yikes! Some one grab the three two-year-olds hovering over the nasty puddle of Vomit! So I clean him up and with some help cleaned up the floor. We disinfected all the toys and all the other kids and then my helpful handfuls and I headed back home. So here we are home bound again waisting one of the few shopping days left till Christmas. Good thing I took advantage of yesterday and got to the post office! I should have known this was coming. Last week when Princess was sick Taz stole her sucker and before I could stop him he popped it into his mouth. Well here's hoping hes well by Christmas and that the roads clear up. Yeah Winter!!!!!

3 comments:

Shmobby said...

Oh dear. That's so gross. And so sad. Apparently we CAN pass illnesses over the phone!!! And I thought you were safe from our nastiness...
So sorry.

Love the pics btw - you look so cute and tan! How, exactly, did you pull that off? Oh yeah, it's because you actually go OUTSIDE once in a while. Unlike some of us...

Lee said...

I am so sorry. Sadly with the other puking incidents I am not suprised.

tharker said...

I'm so sorry that you're back in the throes of pukedom again. I hope it leaves your home very soon!