Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Big One!

name that movie.

Renea I want you to know this is just for you :)

Someone tell me why this side of my face looks so much fatter than . . .


this side
So here you go, the promised pictures. I'm just over 37 weeks and both the doctor and I think it is very likely I don't make it much longer so this is probably as big as I am likely to get. So for all you waiting for more (not sure how much more you could want!) this is all you get, so enjoy!

And just to emphasize one more time, I hate pregnancy pictures, so Renea and all my IF friends, this is how much I love you!


14 comments:

Brian & Christina said...

Oh so close! You will have to show the before AND after pics! Either way, they are great. thanks for the love! we love you too! hang in there friend

Annalee Kelly said...

Ummm. I don't know what to say. You look... PREGNANT! So are you dilated yet or effaced? Wish we were closer so we could help you.

Kristine said...

Looking good there Tiffany! Thanks for posting some prego pics. :) I keep thinking I'm not going to make it much longer and yet somehow I am still pregnant. I better stop banking on an "early" delivery or I'll go crazy for the next 2 weeks! Good luck, I'll be thinking of you lots!

Belnap Family said...

I think you look great! You are so close!!!! Good luck with it all...very soon

Shmobby said...

I can't believe I am seeing prego pics of you on the internet!!! I know how you loathe them. And yet how adorable you look. And I know you don't think so, but it's true! And the fat side of the face SO runs in the fam, only mine hangs around even when I'm NOT growing a baby! You look awesome.

Tiffer-bugs I have a riddle for you...what do you get when you have a freakishly funny phone call, a two hour car drive, and monkeys taking over?

Ren said...

Good work Tiffany! Thank you! The sad thing is that even pregnant you still look great so these do not make me feel better what so ever - but it was a nice try! Actually as I am posting this - you already have had your baby! Way to go! We will be chatting with you later!

The Chamberlain Family said...

You look so great! I wish I had looked that great that far along! So excited for you.

Heidi said...

Congrats on baby boy! Can't wait to see pictures and learn his name, stats, how your kids are reacting, etc.
By the way you look mahvelous in your pregnancy pics... so funny because the boys have been bugging to do a webcam call with you guys and I was thinking I wanted to see you actually looking pregnant. See what I get for procrastinating!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Oh my Gosh! You are soo darling pregnant!! And you do not look 37weeks. Your Tiny!! I look like a Hump Back Whale when preggo. I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible with your delivery! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy :)

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Oh my Gosh! You are soo darling pregnant!! And you do not look 37weeks. Your Tiny!! I look like a Hump Back Whale when preggo. I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible with your delivery! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy :)

tharker said...

Looking good, Tiff! And I don't know what you're talking about. I don't see a fat side of your face on either side.

Good luck with everything! If you need help with anything, please let me know. We'd love to have Taz over again to play with Jake!

MadMadameMim said...

I'm so glad you all enjoyed those pics. guess I took them just in time :).

Shmobby said...

You're telling me! Will never forget that phone call when your water broke mid-sentence and you started yelling. I LOVED coming to help out and miss you all already! Love you!! Kiss and sniff that darling little man for me. :)

Hubers said...

Lookin' hot. So, keep us updated on how it goes.
Lovin' you from Iowa.;)