Thought I better get these up before I did Thanksgiving :) The boys asked for new costumes this year, and as they didn't require much I happily agreed. They turned out great! WG made such a great Harry Potter, he does an outstanding Expelliarmus!
Princess was happy to be a fairy once again, and always she was adorable!
You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.
3 comments:
So cute!!! You need to update your pics on the sidebar.. Just sayin'
Very Cute! Taven was Harry Potter too! So fun!
WG is an awesome Harry Potter- and Taz is such a good ghost- what with the face paint and all ;) Looks like they had a fun halloween!
Post a Comment