10 years ago
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Snow Day! (or just too cold to go out day)
So we have our first school closure due to weather day. Normally I believe they are just called snow days but miraculously it didn't snow yesterday (just a foot the day before). But it is BITTERLY cold. As if bitterly even begins to describe -14 plus wind chill ending in a grand total of -28 feel. Buses can't run because their fuel is frozen, yes that is right. The bus fuel is frozen! So we (including the dog) are stuck inside all day. But we are having a party. There is something about an unexpected day off school that puts everyone in a good mood. Here's hoping our pipes don't freeze, the power doesn't go out, and everything is better for WG's birthday tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Gosh, it is so good to hear from you. I know that you've commented on my blog before, but I just want to let you know I appreciate it!
I am so bummed you are so cold. I was complaining about it being 4 degrees, but then I remembered my parents in Mongolia at -26 degrees. CRAZY COLD! Aren't you glad you aren't in the Martin Handcart Company? I am!
Wow! That is so cold, and I thought I was cold. I hope WG birthday is great tomorrow! Wish him happy birthday for me!
You just think you know cold. Oh how naive I was when I lived in Rexburg!
BRRRRRRRRR it is cold. Hope WG had a terrific bday. These boys of ours are growing up!
You've got me cold just reading about it. I hope you all stay warm and cozy...including your pipes!
hmm, I seem to have an abundant lack of sympathy for your "cold" weather, sorry about that! ski weekend? do tell!
Post a Comment