Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Inspired by my sister's creation of our family Blog I have decided to buckle under the immense pressure and start a blog for myself. Only I thought it more appropriate to have it be a family blog since there is little else going on in my life at this time. (I really do enjoy that even if I don't always know it.) Also I'm pretty sure that Billy will never create a blog of his own so it is guaranteed this will be it from our family for at least another ten years. I'm not expecting much out of this. I'm sure that it won't hold any deep interests for many besides myself. But it really is all about me anyway, isn't it :). So, now that we all know where I stand this should go great!

2 comments:

Shmobby said...

this SHOULD go great! plus you know i will get a laugh out of it ALWAYS!!!

after all, sitting here in the creepy place all by my lonesome, sick as a dog, and THIS is where i go for something entertaining.

uuuum, can. not. stop. laughing. your profile is THE best one i have ever read. seriously.

Lee said...

YAYAYAYAY! You have a blog. I miss you.